- The Baha’i Faith
- Australian Baha’i Community
- What Baha’is Do
Baha’i classes in State schools
In some states Baha’i children’s classes are offered as part of the Special Religious Education/Instruction classes in public schools. Students from any religious background are welcome to attend with their parents’ permission. Below are related documents about the classes:
You can contact the Baha’i National Office to find out if these classes are available in your area.
The following documents relate to Baha’i classes in NSW State Schools:
- Better future for Scripture in Schools
- Early stage & Stage 1 – Scope & Sequence
- Stage 2 – Scope & Sequence
- Stage 3 – Scope & Sequence
- Teacher authorisation
- Complaint flowchart
- Complaint form
There is a process of cyclic curriculum review conducted every five years.